» Photo gallery Studio Twin
» Photo gallery Hampstead Studio
» Photo gallery Studio - Single Room
» Photo gallery Studio with kitchenette
High quality self-catering apartments
Stay with English speakers in homestays or rented rooms
Stay with other students in convenient locations
An ideal accommodation option for independent students
We have a variety of studio apartments available for students to stay on a self-catering basis. They offer an excellent alternative to homestay accommodation for those students who need to have complete independence while still being taken care of by us.
All our studios are furnished to a high standard to provide you with first class accommodation. There is a choice of single, double or twin room, and every studio has:
- private en-suite bathroom
- study desk
- wardrobe, drawers / storage
- free internet connection (wireless or cable provided)
- bed linen and towels
Students can choose from a studio with an ensuite kitchen or one with a shared kitchen. The shared kitchens are used by between 3 and 6 people at any time and are a great way to get to know other students from the school outside of class time. All the kitchens, ensuite and shared, are fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, saucepans and glassware and there is plenty of storage for each student to keep their own food. There are also facilities at the studios for washing and drying clothes.
The studios are located in a variety of buildings. As a result, rooms are located on the ground floor, first, second or third floors and the room size can vary. If you have a specific preference of room size or floor, please mention this to us when you submit your enrolment request. We will do our best to give you your first choice of studio!
The studios are a maximum of 20 minutes travel time to the school on foot, or a maximum of 10 minutes by bus, so reaching the school couldn't be easier. The studios are on 2 major bus routes, one which goes directly to Oxford Circus and central London, and there are tube stations nearby.
- All studio reservations begin on a Sunday and end on a Saturday. It is possible to check in to the studios between 09.00 and 21.00 on Sundays. If you are planning to arrive later than 21.00 you are advised to arrange alternative accommodation for the first Sunday night. Please contact with any questions and assistance booking a hotel.
- A deposit of £200.00 is required to be paid by all guests staying in school studio accommodation. The studio deposit can be paid by cash or by card on the first Monday in school, and can only be refunded by credit card after the guest's departure. A cleaning fee of £45.00 is deducted from the deposit and, if the studio is left in good condition on departure, £155.00 is refunded to the studio guest. For students staying in twin rooms, each student is required to pay £100.00 and £45.00 is deducted from each deposit, leaving £55.00 to be refunded to each student.
- The studios photographed on the website represent the overall standard and quality of each studio apartment. Students are not guaranteed to stay in the exact studio photographed.